Find the missing job link
The program is focused on finding a place for you within a local company - either in an internship, løntilskud or regular employment. During the program we will help you find your missing job link, whether it is improving your Danish skills, expanding your knowledge of the Danish job market or strengthening your local network. The program is specifically designed to create direct links between you and potential employers.
The program includes:
- Free Danish course (1 module) related to the Danish job market.
- Lunches at Danish companies.
- Direct introduction to local companies relevant to your profile.
- Unique insight into the Danish job market.
- A personal interview and personality profile.
- A network within local Danish companies.
- Support and motivation in your job search.
- You are an international graduate.
- You have a university degree.
- You receive dagpenge and are registered at Jobcenter Aarhus.
- You have been unemployed for 26 weeks or more.
- You are committed to completing the whole program and motivated to find a job in Denmark
- You are committed to engage with the
activities of the program.
Sign up for one of the two information meetings:
The 5th of October at 13-14:30
The 8st of October at 10-11:30
If you think, this is the program for you, contact
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 41857531
The program is ho sted by Studenterhus Aarhus.