Find the missing job link: 13.2.2023
The program is focused on finding a place for you within a local company - either in an internship, løntilskud or regular employment. During the program we will help you find your missing job link, whether it is improving your Danish skills, expanding your knowledge of the Danish job market or strengthening your local network. The program is specifically designed to create direct links between you and potential employers.
The program includes:
- Free Danish course (1 module) related to the Danish job market.
- Lunches at Danish companies.
- Direct introduction to local companies relevant to your profile.
- Unique insight into the Danish job market.
- A personal interview and personality profile.
- A network within local Danish companies.
- Support and motivation in your job search.
- You are an international graduate.
- You have a Master degree or a Bachelor degree.
- You receive dagpenge and are registered at Jobcenter Aarhus.
- You have been unemployed for 26 weeks or more.
- You are committed to completing the whole program and motivated to find a job in Denmark
- You are committed to engage with the
activities of the program.
The next course starts February 13th 2023.
There is an information meeting on the 30th of January at 11-12 & 2nd of February at 10-11:30. It is mandatory to attend the information meeting to be admitted to the course. You register for the information meeting by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write which of the two dates you would like to attend.
Read more in this folder:
If you think, this is the program for you, contact
Mail: email@example.com or phone: 41 85 75 31
The program is hosted by Studenterhus Aarhus.